The first step is to pay for your exam(s). The payment window will be open from
Tuesday, February 23rd through Thursday, March 10th at 11a.m.
- Pay online with credit/debit card through Zangle Parent Connect
- Pay at South with cash/check (made out to “SAHS”) to Mrs. Thornton in the front off
The second step is to register for the specific exam(s) you plan to take.
- Print your receipt if you pay online or get a receipt from Mrs. Thornton and BRING it to
- Mrs. Valentine in the curriculum office to register for your specific exam(s).
- Mrs. Valentine will have a form for you to select the specific test(s) you will be taking.
How much does each exam cost?
Tests are $92 each. There is no discount for ordering multiple tests, and you should pay for all of your exams at the same time. There are NO REFUNDS for any reason after you have paid.
What is the final deadline for ordering tests?
Registration for AP Exams ends at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, March 10th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
What is the testing schedule?
The 2016 Exam Schedule is shown in the table below. As we approach time for testing, you will receive more specific details about the testing location. Most tests will be in the library.
|EXAM DATE||7:30 AM SESSION||11:00 AM SESSION|
|MONDAY, MAY 2||Chemistry||Psychology|
|TUESDAY, MAY 3||Computer Science A
Spanish Language and Culture
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 4||English Literature and Composition||Physics 2|
|THURSDAY, MAY 5||Calculus AB
|FRIDAY, MAY 6||German Language and Culture
|MONDAY, MAY 9||Biology|
|TUESDAY, MAY 10||U.S. Government & Politics||French Language and Culture|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 11||English Language and Composition||Macroeconomics|
|THURSDAY, MAY 12||World History|
|WEDNESDAY, MAY 18||Statistics|