I can’t believe we are bringing another school year to a close. I want to thank you for your ongoing support of your student at home and of the many programs and educators at SAHS. Without your support, we would not be nearly as successful as we are here at school. I am looking forward to seeing our 9th-11th graders finish out the school year strong and I am looking forward to congratulating our seniors on a huge accomplishment at Graduation on May 12th. A BIG congratulations to all of our students on a successful school year!
I have listed some information items for you as we wrap up the school year so you can stay on track with all of our happenings at SAHS:
- Grades 9-11 released early on May 12th at 11 am for Graduation ceremonies.
- Graduation: May 12th, 2:00 pm @ Sullivan Arena
- May 17: Locker Clean Out
- May 18 & 19: Final Exams—No Backpacks, Bags or Large Purses—No Blue Passes
- May 18: Periods 1, 2 & 3
- May 19: Periods 4, 5 & 6
- May 19: Last Day of School—Yay for summer!
- May 23: Extended School Year Begins
- May 31: Summer School Begins @ Service, East, Bartlett & Chugiak
Thank you again for a terrific 2015-16 school year. A HUGE congrats to the Class of 2016!
We will see you at Registration beginning on August 8th, 2016.